Zhejiang, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Number of Employees:
37
Year of Establishment:
2014-09-17
Plant Area:
1750 square meters
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: one month
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Jib Crane, Cantilever Crane, Manual Type Jib Crane manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree, Mini Electric Wire Rope Hoist PA200-PA1200, High Quality Sb-C Type Lever Hoist 500kg and so on.

Gold Member Since 2019
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Crane Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree

Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $900-1,000/ Piece
Port: Ningbo, China
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Certification: CE
Condition: New
Application: Workshop, Warehouse, Coal Stack, Port, Wharf, Construction Site, Mine
Anchor: Semi-Buried
Structure: Solid Web
Material: Steel

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.
JM
Type
Cantilever
Trademark
KOIO
Transport Package
Bubble Paper
Origin
Zhejiang
HS Code
8426300000

Product Description:

The cantilever crane

The cantilever crane is the small and medium-size lifting equipment what has developed in recent years. It has special structure and it has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy conservation, time-saving, economize labor and flexibility. It can be operated optionally in  three-dimensional space, especially in short distance, dense occasion. It is widely used in immobile places like workshop, warehouse and dock. 

 

Features :

SAFETY

 1.Overloading protection device.

 2. Current overload protection device

 3. Low voltage protection device

4. Limit switch.

 5. Shock absorber

 6. Emergency stop device.

 7. Long bearing buffer for crane traveling.

 

ADVANTAGE

1) Reasonable structure

2) Favorable performance

3) Smooth starting and stopping

4) Safe and reliable traveling

Parameters:

Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree
Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree
Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree


 


Delivery Time:
10-150Days after receipt of the deposit


Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

 

After-Sale Service:

1. Guarantee Term: 2 years

2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere

3. We are a factory manufacturing hoisting products,best production capability ,best quality control, Best service .  
4. Inspected by the Inspection Institution of Bureau Veritas Certification.  

5. 100% QC inspection Before Shippment.  

6. CE/GS listed,competitve price.  

7. Prompt reply within 12 hours.

8.When Can I get the quotation?   

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry . If you are very urgent to get the price , please call us (86-576-84255511) or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

 

Manufacturing capacity display:


Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree
Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree
Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree
Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree

Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree

Jib Crane with Manual Rotaion to 270 Degree







 


 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Tian
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

People who viewed this also viewed